What payment methods do you accept?
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX. Unless otherwise negotiated, online payment is required at the time of registration/ purchase. We do not charge credit card processing fees. Alternatively:
- by bank transfer to BSB 034 013 Account 276 765
- by cheque payable to Compass Seminars Pty Ltd
- by cash/cheque/eftpos/credit card at the seminar (if enrolling on the day or purchasing books)
Please ensure you quote your invoice number located on your invoice.
Can I pay for my seminar over time?
Yes. In certain circumstances you can pay for your ticket over time (in instalments), particularly for our higher priced multi-day events.
If both parties agree to this payment option:
- You agree that We can charge your credit card a deposit (30%), a booking fee ($20) and the number of specified instalments prior your attendance or the expiry of the early bird rate (which ever comes first).
- You agree that you only have a reservation for a ticket and are not entitled to a ticket to the relevant workshop until full payment of the ticket and booking fee is made.
- If your credit card details change prior to your payment of any instalment, you agree to contact Us to update your credit card details.
- You agree that if, for any reason, We are not able to process any of the instalments on their due date, your reservation for the ticket may be cancelled and your deposit and any booking fee paid forfeited by you.
- We agree to repay any instalment (other than the deposit and any booking fee) you have paid to Us, via direct credit to your bank account if you decide not to attend.
- To apply for this, contact the Compass office via email
Can I still attend if I haven’t paid by the day of the seminar?
Yes. You can pay at the seminar (cash, EFTPOS, credit card and cheques are accepted). Please note a certificate of attendance may be withheld until full payment is received.
Can I be invoiced?
Yes we allow invoices for Government Departments, Schools and Non-Government Organisations. Please note the normal cancellations conditions apply as per our Terms of Trade.
Individuals wishing to be invoiced require prior approval or a history of paid workshop attendance/ book orders.
To receive an invoice choose "bank transfer" or "purchase order" as your payment option on checkout.